I'm definitely interested in a Lois & Clark Wiki laugh
But I think it would be better to make a whole new wiki instead of just filling in Wikipedia. On a new wiki, we can have our own rules, and can monitor who has rights to edit pages. That way, we can make sure it's only fans who are making changes.

I have already set up two wikis in the past, but that was with the Wikka Wikki system . The other systems mentioned above seem to be better and more advanced. Also, a class mate of mine isn't that found of Wikka Wikki anymore, he says the security isn't optimal. So I don't think we should use that smile

I would be willing to contribute to the system by helping to set it up and adding content, but I'm very busy with schoolwork until mid February. After that, you can count me in laugh

Also, before someone builds it, maybe we should brainstorm about what we're gonna put on it, so we can define a good structure. It's better to have a large flexible structure beforehand, instead of just building extra things and making a maze out of it wink

There is the obvious content like information about the show, episode descriptions, cast information, featured songs,... But also information about the fans, fanfic, music videos, folcfests,...

On most wikis (as far as I know), users can also make their own profile page. So everyone can use that to showcase some of their fanfics, vids, arts,...

So, what else can we put on it? laugh

EDIT: I was thinking about what Marcus posted. If we have the info on our own wiki, a few people could just transfer some of the more general info to the existing wikipedia. And we could link from our wiki to wikipedia (for the non-L&C info) and from wikipedia to our wiki if someone on wikipedia wants more information.

Greets,

~ An ~