I don't think that ID or Evulution necessarily mean that there is God or that there isn't.

ID can't do without a designer, granted. But is he really the allmighty God that the Christians, Jews and Muslims believe in?

And what about Evolution? That the process isn't intelligent doesn't necessarily mean that God couldn't have started it in the first place.

I think the whole thing is about the question: what was first? Hen or egg, matter or intelligence?

And what kind of theory are we talking about anyway? Is the earth four billion years old, as the scientists say or about 6000 as the bible claims?

Personally, I believe in evolution. I've learnt a lot about how our body works and I can tell that there is no process of the metabolism intelligent in any way. And I agree with the scientists that there are a lot of hints that the theory about evolution isn't wrong.

Did you know that diabetes is a part of the genome in some individuals because it helped our ancestors in the stone age to survive?

And what about the mitochondria? That's a part of cells that's closely related to bacteria. They share almost the same genes. But acording to the theory some of them immigrated long ago into cells of other beings and helped them to survive.

It might be still a theory, but to me it sounds logical. And I don't think that evolution is contradictory to the excistence of an allmighty presence, however you want to call it.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool