I chose combination. I read almost everything on my computer. But on a rare occasion, I'll still print something if I plan on being out of town or something. I used to print more of them. I also read a few on my handheld.

And Carolyn, if you like to curl up with a book, and that's why you print out some of the fics, I'd highly encourage a handheld. They are almost as good (sometimes better) than curling up with a book. You can still curl with it, it's portable, and you don't have all those printed fics lying around. And when you consider how much it really costs to print a fic (ink and paper), and if you print a lot, the handheld can really end up 'paying for itself'. You can get a decent one at Office Max for $99 US dollars. I imagine one would be a heck of a lot cheaper in Peru. I think you can get a reader for hardly anything.

I could live without a printer if I wasn't looking for a job. Some people still actually want you to make those resumes to them. (Old fogeys anyway...)

I do have a mobile phone. I got used to having one when I had to have one for my job. But I mostly use mine for an alarm clock. (Works great.) rotflol

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~