Originally posted by Mouserocks:
Cool thread to find! It's fascinating to see what other folcs are up to. wink

Technically I am a full-time student (make that a 110% time student...) at an art school in Sacramento. I'm majoring in Media Arts/Animation (I'm getting my BS degree, which always makes me giggle a bit laugh ), though I'm considering focusing more on editing or motion graphics since I'm gonna have to decide that soon.... But I chose "artist" because that's pretty much all I do and I do some freelance work on the side as well. I was working part time as a tutor in a local high school, but that job ends with the school year's end, so there's that. Plus it was conflicting with my class schedule, which is a bear right now. College is tough but at least it's fun and I'm learning what I want to learn. (It'd better be worth the price tag, anyway....)

Currently though I'm looking for work. School is $$$ and gas is even more $$$$, and if I can get a job in the industry while still in school I'd take it, even if it meant changing my schedule around a bit.
Isn't Industrial Lights and Magic (or whatever Lucas's company called) somewhere around there? Or was that part of the package deal sold to Disney? Good luck, Mouse!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.