I'm one of the 30-somethings and obviously I'm not keeping track of things since I didn't notice this poll til tonight laugh

I find it odd that so many people like LnC and not Superman. What ever drew you to LnC in the first place?
Not much laugh Before getting hooked on L&C, I had enjoyed the Superman movies, and I was broadly familiar with the canon, but I didn't much care. My husband was a Superman fan, and *he's* the one who started watching L&C. I just rolled my eyes and did other things. Then I accidentally saw the last third or so of "Tempus Fugitive" and was totally hooked. Romance? Revelation?? Count me in for that...

These days, I don't like "Superman" in general. The movies annoy me -- I used to like Superman II, but now it drives me nuts. Okay, so Lois is in love with Superman and can barely stand Clark. So when she finds out they're the same... he turns into Clark full time? goofy If you dress up the Kerths or Season 6 the right way, it looks like a pretty cool achievement.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K