Well, officially I'm a senior citizen, but I've never felt like one. I was 58 on my last birthday. This year I went to Hawaii, went snuba diving (that's a combo of scuba and snorkeling) parasailed, hiked up a volcano, flew over Pele's Fountain in a small plane and attended two luaus. I still have the intention of fulfilling a childhood dream of learning to waterski. I've been a lifeguard, have a green belt in Ju jitsu (that's judo before they cleaned it up and made it into a sport) and can take a fall with the best of them. I also married my ju jitsu instructor and have been happily married to him for 33 years. I work out at the gym whenever I can squeeze in the time, and am still working on my two fanfics when I can manage it -- all in between caring for a mother with alzheimers. I've had to slow down on my other activities because of that, but I haven't stopped them. If I did, I'd have to stop living, and that is something I refuse to do.

At what point do you officially become an adult? Don't ask me. I haven't gotten there yet. I'll let you know if I ever do.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.