Actually, I find the idea of five? healthy ladies with nothing better to do than bed hop, a bit depressing.
They do? We must be watching different shows, SJH laugh

One is estranged from her husband after he had an affair and enjoying a friendship with another man - but they haven't slept together, far as I know, and she has no real interest in doing so. (So far anyway)

One is trying to find romance and lifelong happiness with her neighbour - yes, they've slept together, but I wouldn't call that bedhopping.

One is happily married, sleeping only with her husband.

One is having an affair with the gardener, I guess you could call that bedhopping.

Are you counting the fifth as Edie? I never really think of her as one of the main character group, but, yes, she's the only one I'd really consider is bedhopping. That's the point of her character and partly why she's seen as not exactly being part of the group by the other women, I think.

So, what's that? Two out of five? One and a half? <g>

And I have to say that I find that element a very small part of the show. It's the other plotlines I find more intriguing. The whole murder mystery thing, Lynette's constant battles with her kids, poor Bree and that psychotic son of hers...and don't get me started on that creepy Dana guy. goofy

Okay, I've just sat through the penultimate episode of season 1 and...I'll admit it...I've succumbed. I realise that I'm going to miss these guys so much on Wednesday nights that I went over to Amazon and added the boxed set to my wish list. laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers