The only shame is that apparently Eccleston is only doing one season as the Doctor.
And it seems Billie Piper is joining him. The show hasn't really sparked my interest as I was never a huge fan of Dr. Who at any point. Watched it as a kid, of course, but it never went beyond that.

I'll go with Sarah Jane and Tom Baker being the high point though. Always thought their relationship was rather sweet and those years include my most fondly remembered plots. (Pyramids of Mars - what a classic. Those dang mummy/robots gave me nightmares for months.). And I always enjoyed the whole...can't remember what they were called, the army unit, with The Brigadier. I'll even admit to a sneaking liking for K-9. goofy

Dragging myself out of the sudden nostalgia trip and back on topic...I have to agree with Tank that I've never connected Susan and Lois. Of course, given that the same actress plays both characters there are the occasional moments of similar gestures or facial expressions. But beyond that I think they're two very different people.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers