Sarah Jane was, is, and always will be the best Dr. Who companion.
Sarah Jane was good, no doubt. But Ace totally rocks. Her pairing w/Sylvester McCoy is my very favorite of all of them. I'll have to look around for this new Dr. Who -- I hadn't realized there was one!

And, um, to get back on topic... yes, I watch Desperate Housewives, most of the time. People I respect tell me I shouldn't, and I kind of see their point, but I'm still undecided.

I hadn't planned to watch it, but I was curious, and got sucked in laugh Actually, I'm tempted to stop watching where I was (short of the finale; the one that ended with Susan running into Mike's arms) -- because this is basically a soap opera, and soap operas never have happily-ever-afters. I don't want to do another round of "get them together, tear them apart." wallbash

Erm... where was I? Did I have a point? If I figure it out, I'll let you know...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K