I'm home! Well, as home as France can ever be to me. goofy

Anyway, got back into my apartment around 5 pm today, and I haven't slept in 29 hours so I'm a bit woozy right now (but funnily enough, rather hyper, too).

First and foremost, I want to thank all of you who have posted your encouragement. Yesterday at the airport wasn't easy. :p So I want to give big hugs to Irene, who called Wendy's cell phone and talked to me and promised me she'd be with me in thought, Wendy and John, who were there all the way through, gave me hugs, reassured me while forcing me to be strong, and Julie, who was also an absolute sweetheart and a great support at the airport. You guys are fantastic! sloppy

The flight was a bit of a pain. I had to wait a long time before boarding as they improvised a huge security check at the boarding gate. They searched through every single passenger's carry-on. So we took off over two hours later than planned. As for the flight... well, some of you may have heard I'm crazy about rollercoasters (love 'em, can't get enough of 'em). So okay, I adore rollercoasters... but I'd never had a 7 hour ride before!!!! eek In other words, we went through turbulence all the way through, and some of them were pretty bad. :p It calmed down when we got to Ireland.

All right, so now I'm going to go and have some dinner and then I'll probably hop over to IRC before bedtime. wink

Btw, for those of you who've been trying to email me over the past week or so, apologies for the full mailbox. It's now been taken care of. smile

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~