What am I afraid of? Confined spaces. Bees and wasps. Terrified. Absolutely terrified.

I tend to feel like the walls are closing in around me even when I'm in a normal-sized room for too long, but where it's dark and confined... I remember my first trip to Ailwee Cave, there's this tunnel you have to walk through at the end, where's it's extremely dark and the walls are so tight you can't walk two abreast, and the ceiling is so low you have to crouch. I was *hyperventilating* by the time I got out. I also hate taking elevators and the like... which might be a problem when I get to Paris and want to go up the Eiffel Tower eek

And bees... I stepped on a wasp once when I was eight or nine and it stung me through the centre of my foot. Have hated and feared them ever since - can't do anything while one's in the room razz It really, really irritates me - not to mention the people I'm with!

I also don't like dogs, though I've never had any negative experience with them... to the best of my knowledge, anyway. Give me a kitty any day! smile

Sorcha smile

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black