I picked Other, since there wasn't a "no phobia" option. Flying doesn't bother me, I did it a lot when being shuffled between parents in the summer. Insects, spiders, other crawly things don't bother me, which is a good thing since the hubby's an arachnophobe. I'm the designated bug killer. I've just found out you have to be careful when dropping books on roaches.. blech. I'm fine with heights, as long as there's a railing (I may not have a phobia, but I'm not stupid, either! wink )

The only thing I have a real aversion to is scary movies, but that's because I've been traumatized enough. Freddy, The Ring, Jason.. you get a supernatural villain, and I will freak out a bit. If there's a mortal villain, that's fine, you can fight back. But you can't fight the supernatural! shock Stupid overactive imagination.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited