Well, I chose other for one, because it could be all three.

I'm not one for writing sequels often, have to say. But there have been occasions.

Second Degree Burns was started because readers wanted a revelation (these would be the readers who realised there wasn't one in Burnout - it's amazing the no. of readers who say the revelation in Burnout was what they enjoyed <g>). So I did start one. Something, I have to say that I'm regretting right at the moment, because I've come to realise that I'm only writing it because readers want it, rather than having any interest in it for its own sake - which is never a good basis to write a story on.

Masques was...kind of a sequel. It was only ever intended to be a throwaway vignette as a response to a challenge. Who knew? goofy

And if I was going to write a sequel solely to suit myself it would probably be a sequel of sorts to Masques, because I got rather fond of Eve and Alex while writing that one and not sure I've quite let go of them yet. Only got the bones of something that could involve them though, so that's not likely to happen any time soon. (/me watches rainforests all over the world heave a sigh of relief...)

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers