Well, I'm waiting for the finished product too and I'm enjoying this one also. goofy

Not got much to contribute as I don't know the facts, but just going on the responses here I think I side with the stay with LNC option. Which, as it's based on complete ignorance, means precisely zip, but I offer it anyway. <g>

Maria - re your question about Wells warning the other Lois. I'm not sure that would be possible. There are thousands (millions?) of alt universes out there, Wells couldn't keep an eye on all of them. He has developed an interest in the Lois and Clark of his own universe and I think that's probably all he can physically do. There's some think even that was too much. <g> Right, Hazel? wink

And I agree that taking this one to court would be a non-starter, for all the reasons previously mentioned. Does Alt Clark even have a history in this universe? Documentation? All of these would be looked into by a court and they would come up with a ghost. Wouldn't they? (More large assumptions there but in any case I don't think Alt Clark would be able to pull that one off. Too many questions, too few answers.)

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers