Well, Superman Returns really did bite the big one. smile1 I wish they had had more of Pete in S3 and Lana :rolleyes: , so far, there has been a lot of not telling her for her own good (and you know how popular that is with the L&C crowd). Lex's dad reminds me of L&C's Lex as a dad.

I've wanted to see the old Reeve (not Chris) Superman show but Netflix won't dole out the $$ to buy more discs grumble So, I'll have to wait for that to happen. Another phone call to customer service to complain AGAIN, I guess. (Why don't they allow e-mail complaints/suggestions?)

The VERY old Superman movies are available to rent on Netflix (disc only) and I’ll eventually get to those. These are the ones with the radio star as Superman.

I haven't ever seen the 1980s show SuperBoy. It looks like it was full of 80s cheese (and not the good kind). I'm curious if it's worth renting when I finally work my way through the next 7 seasons of Smallville (so around 2020).

I do recommend the documentary “Look! Up in the Sky” history of Superman; despite it coming out around the time of Superman Returns, so it’s mainly a plug for that movie. But if you can look past that aspect of it, it’s very interesting and entertaining.

That is my opinion about all movie/series (I skipped one musical, but I think just stating "musical" was enough of a reason for my skipping it) that I've seen since becoming addicted to Superman in 2010. In many ways, L&C was the best. (Not Iconic like Reeve/Kidder) But I'm always willing for someone to try to convince me otherwise.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.