I remember that day clearly. I was 14 at the time, and I can remember that my parents were out of town that day, leaving me and my 16 year old brother to watch our younger siblings.

I met my brother in the hallway after my second class. he had forged a note for me that we had a dentist apointment and had to leave.

We picked up our three year old brother later that morning from the babysitter. We spent the rest of the morning trying to distract him.

When our younger sisters and brother got home from the elementry school. we had to do everything we could to keep everything normal.

We turned movies on the tv in the study for the younger kids to watch so they wouldn't see the news broadcasts.

My older brother was in the kitchen watching the news on the small tv in the kitchen, he was pacing the room, his cell phone in hand, waiting for our parents to call.

it was in the late evening, when our parnets were able to call. It was the lifeline we needed to know our parents were ok.

Our parents were worried about us as we lived near the air force base that houses Air Force 2; and we felt that we were near a target.

Jenna: "That's enough! You release the Charactors from this tragedy right now, you little gnome. Or I promise to send you somewhere far worse than the fifth dimension!"

Kazbo sarcastically: "You have me so scared!" menacing: "try dealing with this!" throws in a slow, agonising death. then disappears.
-from an arguement with Kazbo, the evil muse