I never called for censorship. I just said I'd be taking my participation to other boards. I came back here because I have had several people thank me for standing up on this point and then saw some of the comments.

It is fine that you don't want to censor people. But you are driving a good number of the people on your board away because people want to post inflammatory posts that they know people who don't hold their same view would take offense to and be upset about. But that doesn't matter to most of you because you are all of the same opinion. Those of us on the other side have felt threatened and been treated as rejects and as if we are stupid.

If you see the poll on this very subject you will find most people would prefer we NOT talk about subjects such as this.

So yes, I am not on the board because of this. Because I don't want to have to pick and choose through topics hoping none of them have devolved into a political discussion.

But it doesn't seem to be that you guys care that you are running some members off the boards... and when it is quiet here and no one is posting a thing and you are all sitting here wondering why.

Well here is your answer. Because quite frankly you guys don't care about what part of the board feels.

This is the end of my posting here.

Those of you who support me... please don't let me know the outcome of this because honestly I'm done at this point.

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!