I do second the online degree caveat. It works for some things, but as far as the UofP goes--never heard one good thing. Avoid if at all possible.

I'd also second the community college thing. Their credits tend to be much more transferrable since they usualy have direct arrangements with local universities.

Also, in regards to funding, check to see if you're eligible for state funding. I'm getting my PhD, and I get tax write-offs for doing "continuing education." As an undergrad I also qualified for a couple different state scholarships. Being a returning student, you might also qualify for a fair amount of packages through the schools themselves--although you need to look right now, because most of the money goes out at the end of the year/beginning of next year. Talk to several schools to see what they might offer you for your major and your "maturity." Honestly, those online scholarship things are usually useless. The schools themselves are much more helpful most of the time. And I went through all my undergrad on scholarship, so trust me on that one smile

**~~**

Swoosh --->