I wouldn't be able to help you, I'm afraid, but I do think it would be a good idea to indicate where you are. smile

I started back to college a few months ago (online, not full time -- only two courses per quarter), for my bachelor's, and while the forms were dizzying, I did get enough in student loans to cover the Fall, Winter & Spring quarters (it covers textbooks to a limited extent); I assume that at the end of Spring I can apply again. (Assuming the banking system hasn't collapsed entirely, of course. But if it has, I'm not sure it'd be worth my while to get a BS in Accounting, anyway. laugh ) I'm finishing my first quarter now, and so far the only thing I've paid out of pocket is about $20 for books.

PJ
who has to write a Term Paper this week and take two finals next week... ah, the joys of education... goofy

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K