Mona, one of the things I like about Strayer is that while all the courses I need are online, they do have a building pretty close to me, so I can go in and use the library, etc. They do free tutoring; a different subject every night. You're having problems in Math, come in Tuesday nights and someone (professor or grad student) will help you out. That kind of thing. I haven't used it yet but I'm thinking I'll have to come Spring -- I'll be taking Accounting 3, but Acc 2 was a *loooong* time ago laugh I'm kind of surprised they transfered my credits, to be honest. Anyway, it's kind of a best-of-both-worlds scenario.

So far I'm enjoying the whole thing. Well, except for one of my two professors, who is just sloppy with assignments, quizzes, etc. You see stuff like: "this quiz may be taken December 8th to the 14th, grades will be posted by October 20th." I'm getting a 97% but she really gets on my nerves. grumble

None of which is helpful to you! Sorry 'bout that... guess I drifted. blush

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K