Well, since I see aspects of other major religions (Catholic, Protestant,etc) having taken part in keeping women down and as second-class citizens both historically and in the present
What??? I don't see any mainstream Christian religion trying to keep any woman down in a second-class role in these present days. To suggest this is pure exaggeration.

With all the man-hating and anti-Christian groups in the FREE world today, the first Christian organization to TRY and put a woman down would get lambasted with bad media and hammered with lawsuits.

Yet somehow in modern day Texas some stone-age belief system can cause a man to murder his two daughters because they wanted to progress and assimilate to a free culture and we hear NOTHING near the wailing from the media outlet that we have when a majority of Christians advise against supporting a secular movie based on books about killing God.

If Christian women decide to follow the precepts of God's plan and stay home to nurture their children and respect their husbands, it's all a matter of choice. I promise none of them will ever experience an HONOR killing to dissuade them from some other decision.

TEEEEEEJ

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!