My dream job now? I'm not sure what it is anymore. I'd totally love to sit here and write all day, but I'm not sure I'd ever end up getting anything published, so I'd starve to death. I would love to work for a publishing house, but with my education, there's fat chance of that happening. And I would really love to edit video clips and movies and things of the like - but you also need a certain skill set/education that I just don't have.
I once read a book that said you shouldn't try to write full-time until you're getting as much royalties from past writing as you are from new writing.

And trust me, working at a publishing house isn't all it's cracked up to be either--I work at one, and it's incredibly boring. Then again, I pretty much just keep the website updated and stuff.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place