CC, I've run out of superlatives for this. I love it, and not just because it's such a darned good premise, but because you've executed it so well.

Everyone else has already gushed over the stuff I'd want to highlight, so just turn your gush-o-meter up to overflowing and that'll be just about right. laugh

Sheila, you pointed out that Clark was pretty aggressive when Scardino was around - well, they can't get everything right, now can they? laugh They'll have reconstructed all of this from journals and stories passed down through the generations, so their information is going to be skewed by personal bias. For example, perhaps Lois's version of events is that Clark wasn't forceful enough around Scardino - maybe she thought that he should have tried harder to draw her away from him. So if the role players are basing their characterisation on this version, then, yeah, they're going to think Clark was pretty weak.

Hey, CC, you're provoking discussion between your readers! How scary is that? wink

Yvonne