Originally posted by Doranwen:
(Psst--get on the IRC channel sometime so we can discuss our favorite AnĂșna songs. laugh )
I WOULD LOVE TO!!!!!! (bowls Doranwen over quite inadvertently)

oh! Terribly sorry! (picks Doranwen up and brushes her off [right?])

but the way my computer reacts to New Things, you'd think it's an old dog. I was weak the other day and tried to view one of the many videos on this web site. it locked my computer up so badly I actually had to go over to the wall and unplug it. yeah. that was the only way I could get any response out of it. I just had julie S help me resize a picture for an avatar. it took me 10 minutes of work to figure out how to separate the picture from the message in my non-standard email program, and then when I uploaded it to my pic-pile account in order to link it in, pic-pile auto-tragically resized julie's perfect lil 100 X 100-pixel creation into...160 by 160 pixels. grrr..... I'm betting if I tried IRC, my computer would start smoking. grumble and double grumble grumble grrrr...

favorites: cynara i think is the fav album, by narrow margins! igitur servus, riu riu, incandations, amarque cum scuto, cynara, fuigfidh Mise'n Baile Seo, victimae, christus 2000, pie jesu.

Invocation: Eiri N greine the last rose, hin barra, heia viri, song of Oisin, quis est deus.

Omnis: gaudete, codail a linbh, beati quorum via (big soft spot for this one---my original favorite), st nicholas (my joannie (sister's) favrit!), geantrai (which goes through my head for days at a crack), dulaman, maria matrem virginem, ave generosa/o viridissima, salve rex gloriae, suantrai, bean phaidin/an poc ar buile, jerusalem, fionnghuala, si do mhaimeo i.

Deep Dead Blue: Deep dead blue (This. Is. Bruce. Wayne's. Song.) nobilis humilis, dicant nunc, the green laurel, island, the fisher king, kyrie, when i was in my prime. hm.....did i get everybody?......feel like i missed someone....

oh, baby, i could go on non-stop. if there's one here I didn't put in (like winter, fire, and snow) it means that I am merely madly in love with it instead of leaping into bed with it.

oo! oooooo! Behind the closed eye! only reason I missed it was cause it's currently in my cd player! (runs to go get the booklet) LICK THE SPEAKERS ON AUGUST. TESTOSTERONE ON A STICK, ANYONE? thumbsup the great wood (fabulous boogie music!), from nowhere to nowhere (just based on sound, another bruce wayne piece), gathering mushrooms (o my! the words! shock )