Oh wow, some of you go all the way with mentioning christmas favourites. My list won't be that long, but lets give it a try:

Trans-Atlantic Orchestra (Pretty much everything from this group is in my playlist/car-cd-station, my two favs are "An Angel Came Down" and "An Angel Returned" from their first published CD.)
Diana Krall - Christmas Songs (that's an entire album which was new in stores just a few days ago. I haven't ever heard of her but the CD was promoted as a different and 'swinging' Christmas music. Well, it doesn't help for a contemplative mood but I like the different styles she choose!)
Il Divo - Christmas Collection (As a casual listener of The Three Tenores, Il Divo is something very similar and a nice Christmas-alternative to Carreras, Domingo and Pavarotti. They do a great interpretation of Ave Maria.)
Ray Charles - The Spirit Of Christmas (Well, another more or less exotic style of music. That was the only available Christmas Jazz when I found this CD a few years back. "Baby It's Cold Outside" is hands down the best track on this one.)
Nana Mouskouri - The Christmas Album (On the first view nothing special but after hearing it twice it was like 'the best of both worlds'. While I don't like her usual style of music, here she offers a big variety of songs, also very local ones in their natural language. Nana sings not only in English but also tries successfully some German and French music. My hit was the little drummer boy on French "l'enfant au tambour".)

Well, so much for complete albums, now to single songs (no special order):

Eric Clapton - Christmas Tears (Nothing 'special' with this song, but I like him and I found this song on some Christmas Compilation)
Papermoon - On A Christmas Day (That's a special song for me, created and published in the mid-90's by Papermoon, an Austrian duo. When I hear this, I immediately think of a time in the past when I met my - now former - husband. Nevertheless something to dream!)
Jewel - Hands (Found the Christmas version of this song on some compilation and frankly I don't see that much difference to the original.)
Queen - Thank God It's Christmas (Something beautiful to remember Freddy Mercury by .. must not be forgotten and after 15 years it's still a yearly addition to my music.)
Jose Feliziano - Feliz Navidad (One of a few songs that are on a Christmas-CD for my car, very good wake-up/stay-awake music.)
Jona Lewie - Stop The Cavalry
Macy Gray - Winter Wonderland (The song's nothing special but I so love her voice.)
Ray Parker Jr. - Christmas Time Is Here (The car-cd strikes again.)
Sinead Oconnor - Silent Night (One of the few versions that are acceptable, most singers just don't get this song.)
Chris Rea - Driving Home For Christmas (If the song-title doesn't tell you yet .. it's for my car.)
Ronan Keating feat. Moira Brennan - Fairytale Of New York (Something from a Rock Christmas compilation, dunno where this is from originally so I stick with this one meanwhile.)
Luthor Vandross - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Same Rock Christmas CD, this time someone with a great voice as well.)
Roomful Of Blues - Run, Rudolph, Run (Well, Blues was missing yet, what can I say? wink )

I believe that's all you're going to get out of me. There are about 100-150 songs missing but they're mainly from random compilations, which means covers of originals that went down the drain.