Favorite songs? You expect me to pick just a few? This my season! Happy, joyous season! When I started learning piano, I learned by picking up my stepmother's Reader's Digest Christmas Songbook. But I'll try...

-- Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I can't pick one song. I keep them in my playlist year round.
-- O Holy Night. I can't be completely in tune, but I still like it.
-- Adeste Fidelis/O Come All Ye Faithful. I like singing the latin words
-- Silent Night
-- The Night Santa Went Crazy. A bit off-beat, but I like Weird Al
-- Bing Crosby. Pretty much anything he sings. Okay, I happen to like his movies, too...
-- John Denver's A Christmas Together. This is really a Muppets Christmas album with John Denver
-- Chipmunks! Most of their christmas songs, anyway. There are a few I'm not too fond of.
-- Little Drummer Boy/Peace On Earth by Bing Crosby and David Bowie. It in itself is a lovely version
-- Frosty the Snowman. Did you know the little girl in cartoon is named Karen? laugh
-- I'll Be Home for Christmas
-- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
-- Silver Bells
-- Silver and Gold
-- Hallelujah Chorus
-- Keep Christmas With You from the Sesame Street Christmas album. Because we *should* keep Christmas with us all through the year
-- Santa Claus Is Coming to Town by Bruce Springsteen
-- Feliz Navidad

And I could keep going, but the list is getting long.

The ones I'm not too fond of?
-- Most Wonderful Time of the Year. I found it annoying the first time I heard it on America's Funniest Videos (someone singing it backwards) and it's still annoying
-- Do They Know It's Christmas by Band Aid. I still sing along, but really, do they expect *everyone* in Africa to be christian? "And there won't be snow in Africa this Christmastime" and how often does it snow there, anyway?? In the areas that they're talking about.

Pam, I'm wondering if you're talking about Sleigh Ride. "Just hear those sleigh bells jingling, ring-ting-tingling too. Come on it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you."

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited