Oooooooooo . . . I have quite a few.

Coventry Carol (by Sylvan Chorale, or Anúna)
The Wexford Carol (by Loreena McKennitt or Caroline Peyton)
Baloo, Lammy (though I don't know any really good versions of it--Caroline Peyton uses it in a medley that's lovely)
Fum, Fum, Fum (National Christian Choir does a pretty nice version of it, though I prefer different lyrics, and like the Spanish words just as well--the Catalan ones are also neat)
Ríu Ríu Chíu (by Waverly Consort especially--their rendition also has a lovely song called E la Don, Don, Verges Maria at the end that I've fallen in love with recently)
Gaudete (Anúna's version is quite nice)
What Child is This? (particularly love the instrumental version Greensleeves, by Gypsy Soul)
Veni, Veni Emmanuel aka O Come, O Come Emmanuel (by Heather Dale)
Es Ist Ein' Ros' aka Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming (only in German--by Heather Dale)
The Holly and the Ivy (by Heather Dale)
Patapan (by Barry and Beth Hall--*awesome* instrumental)
God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen (by Mark Davis on hammered dulcimer, or Loreena McKennitt, or Kildare, or David Nevue . . . I actually arranged this for an SATB round once--and no, it had nothing to do with the other SATB round version of it that is out there)
Let All That Are to Mirth Inclined (by Loreena McKennitt)
Balulalow (by Loreena McKennitt--*not* the Benjamin Britten version)
Taladh Chríosda aka The Christ Child's Lullaby (by Caroline Peyton or Anúna)
Schedryk (this is the Ukrainian original of what we know as Carol of the Bells--lovely-sounding words, though I couldn't tell you who the artist is for the version I have--I ripped it off a library cassette tape whose writing was *all* in Ukrainian)
Cherry Tree Carol (by Young Tradition with Shirley Collins)

Let's see, there are others that aren't so traditional, maybe. Though I'd say that a bunch of the above songs are rather rare.

This Little Babe (Benjamin Britten version)
Snow (by Loreena McKennitt)
The Wren in the Furze (by Chieftains)
Holy Child (by Steve Green)
We Will Find Him (by Michael Card)
Winter, Fire and Snow (by Anúna)

There are more, but I think I'll stop here. wink

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.