I really liked this episode too.
Though I did keep hoping that Clark would tell Bart about his time in Metropolis... how the whole stealing and living big a) is wrong and b) leaves you empty anyways. Either that or I was hoping Bart would know/find out about it and confront Clark on it. oh well.

LOVED the genuine SMILE and enjoyment on Clark's face when they were racing at the end. You know...if Clark hadn't stood there for 2 seconds before following, he might have caught up wink Too bad he can't fly yet... Would have loved if he could (Clark's faster when he flies, right?). That would have made Bart the one to stop and stare wink

Lana's scene in the cave made me wonder if she's thinking that something like that happened to Clark. If that's the "secret" he's been hiding. After all, he is totally into those caves and the symbols, why wouldn't she wonder if he has a mystery tatoo? help (edit: is this right? WB 18 (WKCF) ) My friend here has PVR, but he is going to be getting rid of it sometime in the next week or so, and he's not sure exactly when. My TV at home doesn't pick up the WB good at all otherwise I'd tape it myself. I've read the spoilers and I REALLLY want to see it. It's going to take forever to come to KaZaa... *sigh*

-Breanna