Hi all,
Since I have a day off today, I can actually jump in the pool with you all this week and not just sip my margarita along the poolside while watching wink

Ok, last night epi was pretty great..... Chris, you already covered most of the high points, but I have to say that I love it when the references to the myth come about!!! I LOVED Bo Kent's line about becoming the hero or a mild-mannered citizen... you should have seen me screaming at the TV!!!!! And I noticed the by now famous red blanket cape that they use for Clark <g>

But I'm definately with you Lynn, Lex and Lana is just......... EEEEWWWWWW!!!! WRONG!! I know there is a huge fanbase of Lex/Lana shippers, but I not only DON'T get it...... it's just, it's just........ WRONG!! (I realize I said that twice, but it is WRONG!! -- there, I even said it again!!!!)

I also surprisingly like Bo Kent in this epi.... maybe he should direct himself more often, coz that was the best non-platitude serving, caring and level headed I have ever seen him! I would love to see a more involved Martha in Cark's life. Way too often she just is a spectator or a cheerleader in that family..... she's got the wisdom, strenth, and composure..... use it!!!

And Lynn, you are also waaaaaay right about the plot-contrivance of Pete..... where did THAT come from??? Not once in his 10 lines this year did he hint at his parents having marital trouble. I read that spoiler too, and I guess the PTB had to figure out something, but give us a break here!!

John Glover was again superb, and I KNEW that both he and Lex were going to grab at that knife at the same time...... (ok, I admit to another time I was yelling at my tv), so how long do you think it will take this "not so bright all the time" Clark to figure out what we already have??? Lionel, was never your friend Clark, so that means that Lex is the "friend turned enemy".... DUH! I figure they can string this out for quite a bit still.

ARGH, only 2 more episodes left of this season, but they look like they will be pretty amazing!!! Don't worry about the summer break Lynn, it's not that much longer that the looooooong stretch they do mid season that we just lived thru!! I have been with this show since season one, and [sigh], the only thing I can suggest is to be ready, coz I'm sure of two things. 1. the season finale will be amazing and designed to drive you crazy over the summer, and 2. next season will be very different from the other 3, coz every year when it returns, you spend most of the earlier episodes going "huh??, oh this is what it's going to be like this year".

Being a die-hard, true blue fan, I know I will be here to scream at the TV every week while defending the show to all "non-Smallville believers" <g> no matter what. So everybody, gear up for the 2 episode season finale that's coming, I'm SURE it's going to be a wild and exciting ride!!!

S (who can't believe this season is almost over grumble )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'