Just to add my 2cents. Abut the hair: You go, Tank. That haircut opened up Teri's face and gave her a glow. Also, that long lanky stuff made her look very horsey.

I too, preferred the later episodes starting towards the end of S. 2, when L&C began their romance. It must be a NW thing, Jenn. Until then, the series seemed to focus on S-Man heroics instead of the personal attraction between the two leads, which had been D.J. Levine's original idea. TPTB changed her premise by moving the time slot from the originally inteneded 9:00 EST to 8:00 thus requiring a more family/kid oriented show. How great it would have been if it had stayed at 9:00 and been the smart and sophisticated Thin
Man kind of show she had envisioned.

It actually wasn't the fact that they were married, but the fact that, as Tank says, Hollywood writers don't know how to write a real relationship. What really killed the show, was the fact that they didn't get married in the Aarch. I know people who were some time watchers, who thought they got married and the show had ended. Faithful followers were so angry and frustrated by the lame stuff that followed the Aarch, that they stopped watching. TPTB had to do something to get them back, but their attempts were too dumb and too late. I, however, must be the only person in the universe who actually liked the 3 episode Aarch, but I also thought the episodes immeeiately following were just terrible.

A quick correction about the clank when Lois gave Superman the broom to sweep up the glass from her broken window (btw, didn't you ever wonder what Lois's landlord thought about all the windows that kept geetting borken in her aparment?). The broom incident was part of the comedy of the scene, and Lois already knew Clark was Superman so it wouldn't have been revelatory.

Well, that's what I think, anayway.

smile Jude

dance

"Simplify. Simplify."
Henry David Thoreau

"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle."
George Orwell