Clark is just so... yummy, being all tender and sweet and seductive and it cracks me up every time when he realizes he's not going to get any.
Seriously, Sue, you are just so mean! razz

Home Is Where The Hurt Is is one of my favourite episodes, and I quite like that scene you described, too, DJ. My favourite in the episode, although I loved lots of other moments in that one, like Lois telling Perry that she thought Superman was the worst sentimental softy of all. Loved the little grin she and Clark shared then. It's all about the moments. wink

And speaking of moments, I wasn't fond of Contact, either, and it's probably one of my least watched episodes, but this?

When she shows up at his apartment in the middle of the night, still in her pj's and has her little meltdown about "I was screaming and I was screaming and you weren't there"
Yeah, that was really good. I try to forget that Clark acts like a complete and total idiot soon afterward.

Forget Me Not is another of those very rarely watched episodes. I think I hate Maxwell Deter more than any other character on the show, even Lex. When Lois told Clark that she was in love with Max... I felt ill. Heck, I feel ill just remembering the scene right now. wallbash

I even like "Just Say Noah"
Is Just Say Noah not generally well-liked in the fandom? Because I enjoyed it and have seen the ep more often than many others, if only for that reunion. *g*

I'm sure there are lots of things I'm embarrassed to admit that will come to me if I think about it, but hmmm... one of them is that I have eight folders in my iPaq into which L&C fanfics are segregated for convenient, on-the-go rereading. I won't scare you by going into detail about the categories. *g* But there are stories in there that I've read way more often than I'd wager is healthy. Also, I'm no big crier in real life and can count on one hand the number of times traditional forms of entertainment (e.g. movies, books... no tv show has ever done that) have brought me to tears, but some fics in this fandom have pushed me right to the edge. blush

Chris
"Superman is a guy who's seen wonders we'll never see and Lois is to him, one of those wonders."