Just found this thread and thought I'd chime in. <g>

I hate the end of the Clois arc, but I will admit a fondness for (and repeated rewatching) of the honeymoon night that wasn't. Clark is just so... yummy, being all tender and sweet and seductive and it cracks me up every time when he realizes he's not going to get any.

I also love the kiss in the kitchen with Clois rolling her eyes while he kisses her. Ditto for the whole scene, really. Him, picking her up, carrying her into the bedroom and I LOL every time at the way Teri delivers the line "I sure do" when asked if she really wants Superman there. They lose me when he doesn't catch on when she's so shocked that he's Superman. Duh! Clark! <whack!>

I also love the scene on the floor in 'Witness' and the scene on his couch in the second Prankster episode when she shows up in the middle of the night.

It seems to be a consensus that 'Contact' was a bad ep, but I rather liked it. When she shows up at his apartment in the middle of the night, still in her pj's and has her little meltdown about "I was screaming and I was screaming and you weren't there" it just GETS me every time. Yeah, he breaks her heart at the end, and I remember being very upset when that episode aired, but kind of glad too. Every love story needs an obstacle. <shrugs>

Truthfully, my guilty secret is that I found this site umpteen years after the show went off the air and now I stay up late nights to write fanfic for it. wink

Sue

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis