Originally posted by Queen of the Capes:
Originally posted by Mouserocks:

Now if Clark (unaffected) decided to *marry* Lois while she was under the influence... /shudders/
Ah, but what if he was, in fact, affected? laugh

Okay, that's been done, and quite a bit, so for a twist...hmm...

Lois wakes up and finds out she's married to Superman. smile She comes to, groggy, and floating two feet above her bed with an equally-groggy man wearing only a wedding ring. wink Now Clark has to prevent them from actually getting anulled or divorced, because that would involve looking at the paperwork, which means her seeing the marriage liscence and realizing what names are actually on it. laugh [/QB]
Or conversely...

Lois wakes up, same as you described, and Clark was affected, too. End up married, yada yada yada, but the name on the marriage certificate is *Superman* not Clark Kent (not sure how one would work that huh I guess just prove he was Superman or something?). So instead of Clark being the one wanting to stay in the marriage, he's trying to get a divorce (can't imagine it being anulled, considering their sleeping arrangments laugh ) to keep the public/media from finding out that Superman got married to Lois Lane. eek

Now that the ball's started rolling, I can't seem to get these ideas out of my head...

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain