There was a movie a while back, I can't even tell you who was in it (I think Julia Roberts or Kevin Costner)... where the couple of people who hate each other but are forced together for some reason... runs into a wedding chapel in Vegas to hide from some people who are chasing them and they have a conversation through-out the whole service, not listening to the minister and only realize they got married when the justice of the peace says "You may now kiss the bride". Very funny. Wish I could remember which movie it was. All I remember was that it was the best scene in the movie.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Except Clark marrying Lois because she got pregnant and doesn't want to be known a single mom (sham marriage to keep her folks quiet) and the other reasons you mentioned.

What is the worst thing that Clark do / say and still be redeemed, sorry SQD - I've already used it in GEM laugh and haven't posted it yet, so I can't tell you. If you're dying to know, I can e-mail you privately and tell you. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.