Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Well, that one might fall under the catagory of something unforgiveable. laugh Can you see how Lois would be able to dig herself out of that hole? I can't.

It almost falls into the rhelm of PML, if Clark HADN'T behaved when Lois had seduced him. Would she -- could she as S1 Lois -- ever forgive him? And continue working together?
Well, I did say I didn't particularly like the idea... Yes, I can see how in Clark's eyes that would be unforgivable (or at the very least, close to it). There wouldn't be any digging out of it, I don't think. Were we specifically looking for happy endings though? blush

Hmm... Clark not behaving (while initially fun devil ) would be difficult to do. Because as long as Lois knew or even ever found out in the future about CK=S, she wouldn't forgive him, knowing the spray had no effect on him. As Clark, she might. As for working together... they might, but if they did, Lois would ruin him. Ruin. Him.

Now if Clark (unaffected) decided to *marry* Lois while she was under the influence... /shudders/

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain