LabRat:

I just noticed that a bunch of the stories I've been reading will probably be coming to a close by the end of June or early July:

Trusting Me, Trusting You - 7 parts left (or is there more to the story after 'Highway'?)

Chocolate Lab - 4 parts left

Separte - 5 parts left

The European Adventures of Lois Lane - 2 parts left

So I'm sure you won't have to nag us again until the end of the Summer (northern hemisphere), because you'll be so busy processing the above. Right? goofy

My own personal nag on other Works in Progress:

Double Jeopardy - ?? parts left - please post soon. (oh, wait, it's only been 5 days since you last posted... why does it seem so much longer?)

Smallville - ?? parts left - Please post again soon!!! (you left us hanging on Christmas Eve, Nan. Not nice.)

Again, I plead, if you're ever looking for anything to post to archives, I'm more than willing to submit the first 1/3 of Missing Lois. The EPIC is completed. 'THE END' has been typed. I've already posted to MB - 20 parts (22 by the end of Chapter 3). Then there are 14 parts of Chapter 4, 12 parts to Chapter 6, and approximatly (since I haven't divided them up yet) 12 parts for each of the rest of the chapters... so after Chapter 3, I still approximately 75 posts until the end is posted. Do you really want to wait and work on archiving an EPIC of approx. 97 parts all at once? confused I'm just volunteering to keep you busy. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.