Hi Lab Rat

Firstly, apologies because I know that I'm one of those authors who has received prompts from you and not replied. Actually, I replied the first time, and from then on, my answer was the same: 'I intend to archive my stories, but I'm too busy writing new stories right now,' so I stopped responding.

However, that doesn't mean your prompts/nags had no effect. Each time - at the very least - it reminded me that I should be preparing stories for the archive.

Re the time-consuming task of listing unarchived stories ... could you maintain a 'running' list? eg Every time a new story appears in the TOCs (and you do a lot of them) note the story and author in a file. Every time a story is archived, remove it from the list.

I think your 'nagging' wink should continue. Giving us updates about what is happening on the archive seems to spread the load so it becomes a FoLC (group) responsibility rather than just the responsibility of a few - or perhaps just one!

I'm sure many, many FoLCs appreciate your work (and that of the GEs) in maintaining the archive. clap clap

Corrina.