Thanks, Virginia, but the Archive only deals in completed stories. We don't upload stories in segments as other forums, such as FF for instance, do. But I appreciate the thought. sloppy

Thanks for the submissions, Mary. Might keep the wolf from the door for another week, at least.

I'm just wondering if there's some other, more productive way to ensure continuing submissions. These nagging posts every few months are all very well, but as they increasingly don't generate much in the way of results, we need something that produces submissions on an ongoing, regular basis.

I really don't mind the nagging laugh - but it seems pointless to do it if it only results in a couple of stories and then zero submissions again until the next nag. And when I have to spend hours sorting out the list of stories that never made it to the Archive at the start of the year, working out each author's email, sending out emails and PMs and getting mostly silence in return, that does get a tad discouraging, I'll confess. To the point where I'm wondering if it's even worth getting the list and putting that much of my free time in next year. frown

If there's another answer, I don't mind putting in the time, if it gets results. But, again, perhaps it's just the law of diminishing returns, something inevitable, and that's all there is to it. Like I say, we've been incredibly fortunate up until now for a show that's not got a huge fandom and isn't current.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers