I was caught by surprise with Nancy's bringing up row = fight as something unusual or surprising, because here in the UK it's commonplace to use it in that context.
And so it is in the region of the US I live in. But it’s not commonly used in other parts of the country. If I’d said that when I lived in Columbus, Ohio, they would have given me a dumb look. But this part of the country (Kentucky) has deep Scottish roots so that may explain it.

I guess maybe it's like "I could care less"
No, not really. It’s a friendly statement. Like: “I’d be glad to help you.” or “I don’t mind doing that.” It would be closer to how the following is used:
"That ain't nothin'"
This is often used around ‘these here parts’ to say, “You’re welcome.” I guess it’s kind of like saying you’re welcome in Spanish - De Nada which means of nothing or it’s nothing. That’s kind of odd since there isn’t much in the way of Spanish roots here. But there is some French roots here. Perhaps since they are both Romance languages the French is similar, but I don’t know.

God bless a milkcow.
Well, gosh darnit (variant of durnit), my mama taught me this saying and I bet I’ve been known to say it in the past week or so.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~