Oh, funny! And I hadn't even seen this thread until just now!

Carol, thanks a million for giving props to me! notworthy sloppy And let me return the courtesy by giving props to you. I love the way you write Lois, which is always so crucially important to me. Your Lois is complex, and she is attracted to Clark and wary of him all the same. Your last scene between Lois and Clark in Yesterday, Upon the Stair is still the most gorgeously wonderful LnC ending I have ever come across. Add to that that the this scene isn't the absolute ending of that fic, because there is a small wrap-up scene with the mysterious character of Jeff, whose presence adds still more depth to Lois Lane.

Also, I love your trilogy, Recognition (Truth), Recognition (Justice) and Recognition: The Only Way. Again, the way you explore Lois and Clark there and how they attract and yet scare one another is breathtaking. Also, there is a sensuality in these stories that never crosses the line of PG-13 but which is still so palpable and wonderful. Oh, and for me who don't much care about such things, the A-plot of all these stories is great, too!

Ann