Well, I usually reply to feedback whether I get it in an e-mail, here at the boards, or through the fanfiction.net review system (I kinda have to have that, 'cause LnC isn't my only fandom).

But every once in a while, there's a piece of feedback that I just don't know HOW to reply to, or if I did reply, it'd just be a minimum response, like, "Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!"

Don't get me wrong, I've sent the minimum response before, but I really prefer to have something else to answer--like if they mention a certain part of the chapter/story, then I might like to elaborate on my thoughts from that part.

Or if they encourage me to keep writing a WIP, I just HAVE to reassure them that I WILL be continuing it--or let them know that I won't be continuing others.

So, even though I'm most likely to answer a feedback e-mail, if there really doesn't seem like anything to answer, I MIGHT not answer it.

Then again, it does feel kind of great just to say, "Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!" smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place