I mentioned this when I replied to the feedback on my short story, but I think there was a wasted opportunity in "Tempus, Anyone?" After Wells dropped Lois off in that alley, she just carried on with her life like nothing had happened. I'm not saying we should have gotten an entire episode about her dealing with the emotional fallout of the unintentional destruction of alt-Clark's life, but there should have been something, even if it was just a comment in a later episode.

I also don't think that Lois & Clarks dealt with this particular aspect of Lois' and alt-Clark's past. I realize he was in love with her and would have done anything for her, but I wonder if he shouldn't have been a little hesitant to step in for Lois' Clark after what had happened in "Tempus, Anyone?" And why didn't they talk about it then? We got some comments from alt-Clark about how lonely his life is, but a major reason for it being that way was Lois' intervention! Okay, okay, marriage to Lana Lang is not exactly the definition of blissful togetherness--what's an antonym for loneliness?--but at least he still had his life as Clark Kent and his friends at the Planet.

I realize, of course, that Tempus was the bad guy in all this, not Lois. She didn't know what would happen. But she just picked up where she left off in her world without even so much as mentioning her (mis)adventures in the other dimension.

Just my 2 cents.

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa