I typed in divorce on my search engine and came up with a website from the goverment on divorce laws for several states. I checked a number of them and found that if a felony was committed after the marriage that is growns for divorce as well as drug use and alcohol abuse, non-support and fraud to induce marriage. Also in one state if a seperation agreement was entered into by both parties a divorce could then be gotten in as few as 60 days. They all said that agreements on child support, property division etc had to be reached for a divorce to be finalized or it had to go before a judge. Also one state said if the wife was pregnant by another man at time of marriage and he didn't know it that was growns for divorce. For all the states that did list crime as a reason for divorce it stated as taking place after the marriage and some even listed that the sentences had to be 1 year and another listed I think 5 years. So even though you could get the divorce without him agreeing to it you would probably have to file and then wait a year for it to be finalized.