As far as I'm concerned I can't do...anyone I haven't tackled yet. goofy

I get into a cold sweat every single time I have to write a 'new' character.

I was convinced I couldn't do Luthor - the thought of writing him in Masques terrified me. But when it came down to it, I just found him terrific fun to do, he was uncharacteristicaly kind enough not to give me any real problems, and, fortunately, no one who's read Masques has ever emailed me to say he was horrifically OOC, so I guess I didn't do too badly. laugh

Can't think offhand of anyone else other than Lois and Clark I've written for. Jimmy. Did Jimmy in Caped Fear. But didn't find he was especially difficult.

I did chicken out in Caped Fear and not use Henderson because I had no confidence I could capture him properly. Ended up with an entirely different detective instead. He started out as Henderson early on, but along the way and pretty quickly seemed to morph into someone else, so I figured I might as well change the name and be done with it. <g> I think I watch too many cop shows to do Henderson properly. In Caped Fear, my detective just seemed naturally to owe much more to NYPD Blue than LNC. wink

Martha and Jonathan...can't recall that I've tackled them in anything posted. Martha in Epiphany, but that was only a few lines. Hard to mess that up. I have tackled both in various WIPs, but no one's viewed those yet and I'm less than sure they're right. Time - and my betas and readers - will tell. Well, might tell, if the Muse can be persuaded to finish them off.

The WIPs, not Martha and Jonathan. My Muse, so far as I know, doesn't moonlight as a hired assassin. /me narrows her eyes suspiciously at the Muse and wonders why she's wearing Ninja-chic.

Think that's it. At least, it's all my brain can cope with before lunch.

Oh, on the flipside: Lois and Clark - never had a problem with either of them. Thank goodness.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers