1. If two fourteen year olds come together in a shotgun marriage, what happens to them? I mean, they're under 18, so they can't legally rent...so what happens?

2. If a man marries a woman with a son and they later divorce, can he get joint custody of the kid, even though, biologically, it's not his?

3. If two people are going for a common-law marriage and the husband disappears (being pronounced legally dead) shortly after his "bride" moves in, can she still claim the rights to their stuff, since she's technically his widow? What if she's pregnant; (how) would that affect things?

4. Why aren't there more Jimmy-fics? And where are all the ones that do exist?

5. If a mother is in an accident and camatose, and the father has a mental health issue causing him to be considered unable to look after the child himself, how much time will elapse between the accident and the Social Services descending upon the house like a flock of vultures on carion?

6. Is 7 kids really a ludicrous number for L&C to have?

7. How about 5?

8. Do you think a retarded child would be *more* likely or *less* likely to figure out CK=S? A deaf child? Blind?

9. Ok, this is not really a fic question, but it's been bothering me since I read a certain maxiseries of comicbooks: Is it incest for a man to marry his great-granddaughter?

~•~