Here are some I thought of:

In Contact, Clark talks first with his parents (on the phone) and then with Lois (in her p.j.'s - so cute) about his hesitations about them having a relationship, what with him being Superman and all.

I think this was in Vatman (?), Clark telling Lois that "You... Metropolis means more to Superman than you think."

In the episode where they auction Superman, Clark tells Lois maybe Superman is afraid to show his true feelings.

Lois talking to Perry after Clark is shot - the "I never told him" conversation.

Lois talking to Perry in the camping with Clark epsode (sorry, I'm really bad with episode names). She says Clark proposed, Perry asks if they shouldn't try dating first, she says, "the thing is, I love him."

Lois talking to her mother, who is lying in bed and Lois gives her aspirins, in the show about the father's robot girlfriend. I think I remember her talking a bit about her relationship with Clark. (?)

The Rival (?) - when Clark goes to Lois' apartment, and she talks about Linda stealing her boyfreind. Clark asks if she's afraid the same thing is happening again, and she says, "Don't flatter yourself."

Same episode - Clark saying their relationship is "undefined".

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster