Thanks for your support, everyone.

My biggest issue with this is that if I do use lines absolutely directly, I do site the episode I used (ex. in my story 'Speed' I used lines durectly from WWW and I sited WWW). However, if I just the the idea or rough dialogue, I expect that everyone will know where it is comming from because we are all familiar with the characters.

The thing that really irritates me is that this girl was pretty anonomous, so I am not exactly sure how to email her and tell her everything that everyone has said here. Obviously, she really doesn't understand the concept of fanfic -- or she really hates me story and wanted to completely flame me. It's a shame because I love that story -- one of my only early-ish stories that I will reread.

This fic wasn't even an episode rewrite. However, I wanted to keep their reactions to the revelation fairly similar to the show, but have Lois not that mad because she understood why Clark had kept the secret from her.

Oh shoot, I took too long writing this and now I am running late for school wink . I really should go because we might get our tests back today. :rolleyes:

- Laura

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve