I've never understood that one, Labby, from when I was a teenager watching animated Hulk cartoons wink

In fact, I've worked it into a fic, way back when -- this is from Second Chances:

She glared at him, ignoring Muscles. "I am not lying, I just don't know anything about Superman!"

*Smack* She gingerly moved her jaw back into it's usual position. Her busy mind listed a few choice facts about Superman for her, but she did her best to ignore them. Giving these thugs what they wanted was out of the question.

"Come, come, you've been friends with the creature for all this time, and you expect us to believe you know nothing?"

"Well, if you want to know his favorite colors, that's one thing, but he never told me anything important - mainly to protect me from creeps like you!"

*Smack* on the other cheekbone.

Brains smiled thinly. "You'll have to tell him that it didn't work. Assuming you get the chance. When did he arrive on this planet?"
PJ smile

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K