1)Do you fdk all of them, only the ones you like, only the ones you have something to comment on them, only the ones written by your friends...?
Well, the first rule with me is that there are no rules. laugh Or to put it another way, I don't think I'm consistent enough in my habits to give generalisations about what I do and don't do. I suppose I aspire to giving fdk on every story I've read, but I generally fail dismally. I definitely *don't* only give fdk on stories written by my friends, although if I know they're feeling down or insecure about their writing, I'll try to drop in a line or two in their fdk thread to cheer them up.

2) Do you always try to be "the nice guy"? If you don't like something, you just say that you like it, you say nothing, or you say politely you didn't like it?
I always try to be nice, but if I don't like something and I think it will help the author if I tell her/him so, then I will. Nicely smile

3) When you like something very much, do you let your enthusiasm show, or you just say "it was very good"? Also, do you fake to be excited when it is about a story that wasn't so good, or when it is a *good* story but not a *great* one?
Nope, I can't fake it. wink If I'm enthusiastic, I try to show it. Of course, my writing skills might not actually be up to the task of showing that I'm enthusiastic, but that's what smilies are for. smile

4) If you are a writer too, do you feel offended when someone says they didn't like something on your story (or even your whole story)?
In general, no.

Yvonne