I was just wondering...

How do you fdk the stories you read?

Let me categorize a few more specific questions:

1)Do you fdk all of them, only the ones you like, only the ones you have something to comment on them, only the ones written by your friends...?

2) Do you always try to be "the nice guy"? If you don't like something, you just say that you like it, you say nothing, or you say politely you didn't like it?

3) When you like something very much, do you let your enthusiasm show, or you just say "it was very good"? Also, do you fake to be excited when it is about a story that wasn't so good, or when it is a *good* story but not a *great* one?

4) If you are a writer too, do you feel offended when someone says they didn't like something on your story (or even your whole story)?

-

My answers:

1) I fdk a story only when I've read it shortly after it was posted - one or two days, maximum, and provided that I have enough time to fdk it smile

2) Given the fact that I still feel a newbie, plus the fact that sometimes I still don't feel very comfortable with English, I prefer not mentioning when I didn't like something, because I'm not sure how to speak so that I do not offend the writer.

3) I never fake enthusiasm. When I just liked a story, I say something simple. When I *loved* it, though... I write everything I feel: using adjectives, Graemlins, exclamations etc..

4) I *want* everyone to tell me what they think about my stories, even if they didn't like something. I certainly do not feel offended (except it's for someone who has been unkind, but, luckily, it has never happened until now), but I often can't help feeling a little sad when I get a negative comment.

Feel free to say anything. DO NOT LIE!!

AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...